In a competitive business environment, productivity and efficiency is vital. It can be easy to quickly follow behind if your business isn’t being proactive. Fortunately, Microsoft 365 is an extremely powerful service that can offer big benefits to a small business operating on a budget.
- Mobility: Think unlimited access, anytime. Company documents, emails, contacts, spreadsheets and media files that can be checked from anywhere by anyone from any electronic device. So whether you are at an off-site meeting, in an airport or overseas, you can easily connect with your data and to what matters most.
- Security: Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your data is fully protected. Office 365 has built-in security measures to protect your businesses data against hackers, malware, viruses and spam. Secure, encrypted internet connections are utilized that help protect the security and integrity of your business.
- Flexibility: Office 365 is very scalable. It works as well for small businesses as it does for large enterprise corporations. There is a plan that can suit your business needs and requirements, whether your company relies heavily on mobile management of contacts and documents or on computers, there is a plan for you.
- Collaboration: All files, large or small, can be shared amongst employees. Employees can communicate and collaborate on projects like a PowerPoint presentation anywhere at any time. Members of your team can be working from home, in the office or overseas and can be connected instantly to communicate and collaborate as if they were in the same room.
- Adoption: There is nothing worse than investing in and then rolling out a new and pricey technology that employees don’t end up using. The time and energy your business has invested in training and the associated loss of productivity as employees learn to switch over, you start to think, is it really worth it to change? The thing is, Office 365 is a solution that everyone already is familiar with and knows how to use. Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint are very user-friendly and intuitive. Enjoy a smooth transition and easy adoption rates within your company.
Microsoft Office 365 is connected to the cloud like never before and making it easier for companies to communicate, collaborate, both efficiently and cost-effectively. It offers benefits and options that can take your small business to the next level! Contact us to learn more!
Try Office 365 for one month FREE. Includes the latest versions of Outlook, Lync, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Publisher, and Access. Plus Hosted Exchange email trial for 30 days. Click here to try.